Saturday, January 28, 2006

Live from the Antelope Valley! The DetecToday Chat

Attention ladies and gentlemen and all ships at sea:

If you have nothing better to do tomorrow afternoon (Sunday, January 29, around 2PM Pacific/5 PM Eastern), why not join me at DetecToday for a chat about the new issue of the Thrilling Detective Web Site, all I wanted for Christmas, crime fiction, TV, movies, blogging, scum-sucking publishers, the cult of BSP and a certain handsome young Asian American professor's secret life as a male go-go boy.

Yep, I'll (finally) be the guest chattee, and ol' DetecToday may never be the same.

Just log into Yahoo! Messenger and contact my moderator Gerald So's screenname "g_so" and he'll invite you to conference. He's usually usually logged in, so if you see him, just let 'em know you're there for the festivities.

Tar and feathers are optional, but feel free to bring along some cyber beer and munchies.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mystery Dawg said...

Are you bringing the beer?

7:41 PM, January 28, 2006  
Blogger Kevin Burton Smith said...

Am I bringing the cyber beer? You bet! It's Old Thumper Extra Special Ale, a microbrew straight outta Portland, Maine. Yum-yum. A good beer, hearty and tasty enough to linger over, but just light enough to chug if there's an emergency.

I love a good ale. This lager stuff may be fine in a pinch, but we Canadians, perhaps because of our Brit roots (well, some of us) seem to prefer ales. Or at least we used to...

Hey, am I even allowed to comment on comments on my own blog, or will that screw up the space-time continuum? I'd really hate to inadvertently destroy the universe....

7:57 PM, January 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't be there this time, but let me know about the next time and I'll try to bring some cyber ale...

12:54 PM, January 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home